Sunday, June 22, 2008

BACK IN L.A.- THE D AND THE TRIPLE D

I wonder if I can ever get all of the different parts of me to fit into one location.  I miss my hometown, but I like myself better in Los Angeles.  I like my life better here. I just needed to slow down I guess.  

My friend "The Lizard" took the photo below.  We had an informal memorial for someone we knew that died 20 years ago (6/08/88).  This included watching videos of said departed friend, worshipping in the church of mystical botany, lying in the grass in the backyard looking at the stars and planets, playing video games, and taking pictures of my breasts.



I also learned how to play the D chord and the first few bars of Led Zeppelin's THANK YOU.  

The Lizard usually has animal friends in the neighborhood.  In the past he's befriended a bluebird, pigeon, dove, crow, racoon, squirrel, possum, rat, and lizard.  At this house he's got a red squirrel that takes hazelnuts from his hand, and waits for him in the afternoon.  

It's been really hot, 110 degrees, but I still love being back.  

TOODLE ON!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

there's no place like home!

Ron Kane said...

Welcome back, Toodler!

texlahoma said...

I'd take pictures of breasts all day long if I could!
I think the way people treat animals is a good indicator of their character.