Sunday, January 15, 2006

LIKE THEY DO IN KATROO


THIS IS MY FAVOURITE BIRTHDAY BOOK!

I would like to have a birthday like they do in Katroo!

Well, between a wee stomach virus and some car problems I have been off-line for the last few days.

Tomorrow I am going to do a small celebration with a friend and go out for lunch and to see TRISTAN AND ISOLDE. (They used the German spelling. I guess because it is more well-known.) I will do my birthday dinner next week as Burns Night, as I usually do.

Tomorrow, I will also do the yearly divination for myself and the world. Also I need to see if I can envision a lively and energizing future. Sometimes, between Samhain and Twelfth Night, I get a different glimpse or see things from new perspective. The coming year looks like it might be a year of changes, not just for me. That's what I got back near Halloween time.


My birthday is the time of year when I feel most that I am a witch...

And I couldn't think of any other pictures or graphics to post!!!

WHEN I WAS YOUNGER AND SLIMMER MANY PEOPLE THOUGHT I LOOKED LIKE SAMANTHA STEVENS.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!

UNTIL NEXT TIME, TOODLE ON!!!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday !!!!!!

Astronaut said...

Ditto to denise. I hope you enjoy it!!

Teressa said...

Happy Birthday Toodler! Hope you have a wonderful day. God bless.

texlahoma said...

Happy Birthday!! I use to love Bewitched when I was a kid. My friends and I thought Samantha was hot!

Feena said...

Happy Birthday!! All the best people are Capricorns ;-)

Mr. Shife said...

Happy Birthday to you.

apositivepessimist said...

hey happy birthday toods.

Cassandra said...

Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday dear Toodler
Happy birthday to you!!!!!
And many more.....

Nit Wit said...

Happy Birthday To You!

yellowdoggranny said...

may the goddess rain down good fortune and best wishes to you..happy happy happy birthday..