Sunday, July 27, 2008

BACK IN LA 6 - INTERLUDE

This week was San Diego Comic Con. My next post will be on that adventure, but I have a few corrections/omissions from my previous posts.

Beauty did my hair and make up for the photo session that my profile photo comes from. I meant to mention that in my last post. Since the pictures feature me bare breasted (from the waist up; the cleavage I use as my profile photo was cropped by the photographer who took the pictures) I think her contribution went largely unnoticed.
("You had hair in that picture? A face?", etc... ;o).

Also, Beauty did not choose her own blog pseudonym. I chose it for her.

Enigma informed me that she had NOT said that "lesbians aren't into bald pussy." She said SOME lesbians aren't. Trimming is big, but not full on wax jobs. She herself has nothing against bald pussy. Personally I would think brazilians (waxes, that is) would be bigger among lesbians than straight girls, because, well, you know. I mean, really, you know! Giving a guy head you might get the occasional stray hair in your mouth, but going down on a chick that isn't waxed, you are going to get a few stuck in your teeth for sure.

Rolo is the friend I went with to the Rocky Horror 30th Anniversary at the Hollywood Bowl.

In addition to my much anticipated trip to Comic Con this week, I was busy puking my guts out and feeling like sixteen angry, vice-grip wielding gnomes were running amok in my abdomen torturing me. There is a stomach flu going around that I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. I am a bit behind on everything right now. After I post on Comic Con I will continue my Back In LA series with "Dildoes and the DMV". You don't want to miss that post!!!

TOODLE ON!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the comment. well, its sort of not that much of a fan fic but more my characters. it funny, some reader are a no go just from a fan fic idea while others who haven't even heard of the british show still read it which makes me happy that they like the characters anyway.

thanks again for the comment.

keep dong what you're doing.

Tony Adams said...

Dear ST,
Please don't fix your "Blogs & Links" bar for a few weeks, or folks won't understand what I'm talking about in this post:

http://farmboyz.blogspot.com/2008/08/welcome-st.html

devotedly,
Father TONY