Sunday, November 09, 2008

PRESIDENT OBAMA! OVERDUE HISTORY!!!

I cannot stop saying it!!!!!

President Barack Obama! The first African-American President! The "yes we can" man!!

At some point before the elections someone said to me "there is a buzz about the ticket 'Obama-Biden' because it is alliterative with Osama bin Laden." Undoubtedly this buzz was created by Republicans. But it does share a similar sound.

I think that a "sounds like" is just another bonus to the Obama-Biden administration. It's like reclaiming those alliterative syllables to the side of what is good and right. Phoenetic Karma.

A black man in the White House is overdue history. But that does not take anything away from this momentuous occasion!

PRESIDENT OBAMA!!!!!!

I just cannot stop saying it.

Toodle On!!!!

3 comments:

yellowdoggranny said...

im still giggling like a 9 year old..
on your conjuring blog..what is in the works for me for my 65th birthday on nov 12..any good news?

Nit Wit said...

I thought I heard something about that last week. :P

Nit Wit said...

We have a chance at a real future now! Tell us what is going on with you. I should talk, I'm lucky if I post once a month.