Wednesday, November 16, 2005

PERMIT

If there were some sort of permit for adulthood I think I would have failed it. I think a great many people would have.

"Yeah, he's got the house and the wife, but he keeps failing the test."

"She got promoted at her job and she's having another baby, but she can't even get through the written test."

Probably some people would pass but then there would be no outward sign.

"Yeah, he passed the test for his adulthood permit, but now he's working at Burger King. I don't get it."

UNTIL NEXT TIME, TOODLE ON!!!

5 comments:

soonerfan78 said...

I passed the written and oral test, but my liscense gets suspended every time I get into a deep relationship ....drinking dows lower the inhibition barriers for me as well

Mr. Shife said...

No need to change. Stay just the same, that is how we like you.

Cassandra said...

What's adulthood?
Starts singing...."Don't go changing, blah, blah blah...I like you just the way you are." *lots of lovely music plays in the background*

I'm going to become a cat, this human shit is for the birds....

Rand said...

No thanks. I don't want to take, much less pass, the test.

Scottish Toodler said...

LMAO you are all so funny!!!! NOW THAT FREAKING BILLY JOEL SONG IS STUCK IN MY HEAD-- THANKS BABS!!!