Monday, October 17, 2005

MORE HILTON FAMILY DREAM & SILLY PERSONALITY TESTS

I got some emails about my Hilton heiress dream, and I just thought I'd clarify in case anyone else wondered: The tablecloth being paper was the sign that there was a "falseness" or an appearance. Since the family is so obviously wealthy (as all families are, even if it's not always with cash) it seemed strange to dream-me that they didn't use the real thing.

The diaper table represented children and reproduction. The general meaning would be that the outcast often does not want to reproduce him/herself. Specifically for me I think it meant that in "the women's room" --- hidden from larger society but where women interact with each other-- my lack of children is something that trips me up, that I try to make a joke out of, etc. And my spinsterhood does not belong to the poised blonde "sister" of the heiress, but to the outcast.

On a lighter note: I don't usually do these, but I saw this on Digital Cowgirl's site and I decided to waste some time. They were fun and I liked the idea of being defined as a classic movie. I never could get the page with the other leaders/movies to load, so I don't know what I am not:

I AM THIS CLASSIC MOVIE


I AM THIS LEADER


If you want to try it:
http://similarminds.com/othertests.html

2 comments:

Zeppellina said...

Hi Toodler, hello from Scotland!

Not sure that I can be a movie, or a world leader for that matter, but interesting concept!

I certainly know a few people down the years straight out of Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, but that really doesn`t say anything about me I`m afraid!
Che Guevera Don...good choice!
Can see you wearing that beret!

Rand said...

Hi Toodler,
Thanks for the movie/personality test link. Very interesting. As a movie, I'm Apocalypse Now and as a leader, apprently I'm Hitler.

Kinda scary.

The other tests on the site are interesting too. I might have to spend some time there.