Thursday, March 23, 2006

ARTIFACTICITY TOODLE: DIGITAL COWGIRL

Opening ceremonies
Fabulosity Toodle (acceptance speech)
Hootanahollernanny Toodle (acceptance speech)
Fotosurreallic Toodle (acceptance speech)
Babsilicious Toodle (acceptance speech)
The Toodles: Better Than The Oscars
Romantihofficity Toodle
Collectimusikane-san Toodle

WHY ARE WE IN THIS HANDBASKET

One of the many things I love about Digital Cowgirl is her Net or Blog "handle". I imagine an aerial view of a swift riding Cowgirl, rounding up fingers instead of cows. What will those digits yield after she has herded them up and corralled them around a pen or a camera or some other artistic instrument? A new piece of jewelry? One of those little bronze plaques?

Whenever I read her blog, I have the suspicion that she is getting far more satisfaction, joy, insights, and creative juice out of each day than the rest of us. She seems to never lack for adventures, even in her own backyard. Also, I just like anyone who admits to shedding a tear during competetive ice dancing.

It is with great honour I bestow the Artifacticity Toodle on Digital Cowgirl and Why Are We In This Handbasket! May she ride the range of the blogosphere for many years to come!!!

NAM JUNE PAIK CONGRATULATES DIGITAL COWGIRL ON HER TOODLE!!!

5 comments:

yellowdoggranny said...

i will check her out and i bet babs does too..she likes the idea of cowboys herding cats so she will love a cowgirl herding fingers....way to go cowgirl

Astronaut said...

Congratualations to digital cowgirl! I shall check out her site.

Feena said...

Congratulations :-) I'm popping over later to have a look.

Mr. Shife said...

Congrats Digital Cowgirl. Absolutely fabulous.

Ron Kane said...

I love NJP! May he rest in peace...