Sunday, March 05, 2006

THE TOODLES: BETTER THAN THE OSCARS

Opening ceremonies
Fabulosity Toodle (acceptance speech)
Hootanahollernanny Toodle (acceptance speech)
Fotosurreallic Toodle (acceptance speech)
Babsilicious Toodle (acceptance speech)

THE TOODLES ARE BETTER THAN THE OSCARS OR ANY OTHER AWARDS SHOW

Why, you may ask? First of all, because the Toodles are imaginary, everyone can attend: the dead and the living, celebrity and non-celebrity, the famous, the infamous, the not even remotely famous, and the fictitious.

TOODLE USHERETTES HAVE MORE FUN THAN ACADEMY AWARD USHERS

I admit, the hardest part of the Toodles is coming up with the titles of the awards themselves. I am considering abandoning the reverse chronology of the awards in favour of "I have a name for this person's award so they are next." And don't forget, folks, we accept all bribes.

Rocky left a comment on the Babsilicious Toodle that I, the Toodler, am a great writer surrounded by idiots who do not recognize my talent. Alas, she speaks the truth. Because she is so obviously brilliant, of remarkably high intelligence and exceptional insight, I simply must award her the special SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPEALIDOCIOUS TOODLE CERTIFICATE, recognizing these aforementioned traits in her character. Congratulations Ms. Rocky!!!

The second most difficult part of the Toodles is describing the audience reaction. Thanks to all of the wonderful responses--- here a special shout out to A Positive Pessimist-- I am having a shopping bag of Victoria's Secret undies delivered to you in the third row-- I have decided to forego the audience reaction descriptions for the remainder of the Toodles.


TOODLE ON!!!

7 comments:

apositivepessimist said...

whoohoo...taa toods...*rummages thru the bag*...but you DO realise i will continue to throw me old undies on stage...*guards the bag of fancy reg grundies [undies] with a passion*

BriteYellowGun said...

I have come to look forward to finding out what Apos is going to throw on stage for each announced Toodle. Congrats to both her and Rocky who IS correct. You ARE a great writer and I hope you keep at it for a long time to come.

RYC: LOL about Scissor Sisters! You would pee your pants to hear us in the car when the cd is on and my 5 year old is belting "Take Your Momma Out". They love that one and "Comfortably Numb". Kids!

yellowdoggranny said...

yes, you are a great writer..a very great writer..and im plumb proud to know you..

Astronaut said...

Bloody hell, i forgot to do an acceptance speach, i shall try and do one soon! It is the least you deserve for your kindness.

Astronaut said...

I have completed my speach, please view my latest post.

Mr. Shife said...

The Toodles are the bomb. And plus I don't have to throw on my Vera Wang gown.

Cassandra said...

You rock!! I'm moving my Toodle acceptance speech up to the front post again!! I'm so honored!!!